All cases (except disposables) are made to machine or handwash. Below are some basic instructions for cleaning your quality Triac Case:
- Use gentle cycle and warm water
- Before washing remove plastic inserts
- Buckle up all buckles and secure Velcro straps
- Hang to dry (Drying in a dryer will increase wear and tear and forfeits any warranty)
- On large cases with non-removable forms- handwash in warm water with a small amount of detergent. Open all of the pockets and flaps, allowing water to enter. Submerse case repeatedly in the water until it becomes clean. Rinse all degergent from case with warm water. Re-shape and dry flat or hang to dry. Wipe all clear vinyl (window or pockets) with a soft cloth to remove water spots
Call us with any questions regarding the care and cleaning of your case at 1-800-998-7422.